Earthy Delights Crema di Balsamico (we call it "balsamic cream") is a fantastically delicious, thick, syrupy reduction of Balsamic vinegar and Trebbiano grape juice, the same juice used in the production of balsamic vinegar.
Balsamic Cream has a complex sweet-and-sour, but well balanced fruity character. Its full-bodied flavor is brimming with rich & tangy notes of ripe grapes, plums, and sun-ripened raisins.
Balsamic cream comes in a handy squeeze bottle that makes drizzling and plate decoration a snap.
For best results, store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Storage life: unlimited, but best if used within 30 months after bottling.
The uses for Earthy Delights Balsamic Cream are endless. Here are just a few of our favorites to help get you started!
- Heirloom tomatoes with balsamic cream & EVOO
- Bread dipping - balsamic cream, olive oil & herbs
- Balsamic cream glazed chicken wings
- Dessert plate decoration
- Chocolate-balsamic cream sauce
- Balsamic-berry sauce
- Braised chicken with balsamic cream
- Grilled pork chops with balsamic cream
- Pan-fried steak with balsamic cream
- Lemon tart with balsamic cream
- Spedini (skewered meats) with balsamic cream
- Ice cream with balsamic cream and dark chocolate curls
- Roasted onions with balsamic cream
- Pan-fried peppers with balsamic cream
- Aged Parmagiano reggiano cheese drizzled with balsamic cream
- Antipasti with balsamic cream
- Ravioli with balsamic cream
- Marinated baby artichokes in balsamic cream
- Wild mushrooms marinated in balsamic cream
- Carrots glazed with balsamic cream & butter
- Beets with balsamic cream
- Grilled balsamic-glazed salmon fillets
- Red cabbage with balsamic cream
For more delicious recipes and tips, visit the Earthy Delights Blog!